Big Green !deas – The Benefits and Challenges of Renewable Energy in Rural Alberta
Posted on: March 14, 2019
Big Green !deas – The Benefits and Challenges of Renewable Energy in Rural Alberta Presented by Lakeland College School of Environmental Sciences – Wednesday, March 20, 2019 7-8:15pm at the …
Important Information Regarding the Adoption of the New Alberta Safety Codes
Posted on: March 13, 2019
Important Information Regarding the Adoption of the New Alberta Codes New Alberta Fire, Building and Energy Efficiency Codes will come into force on April 1, 2019. For information on the Transition …
Calling All Pet Owners – It’s Time To License Your Pets!!
Posted on: February 26, 2019
Before February 28th, 2019 you will pay a license fee of: Dog $30.00 Cat $20.00 After February 28th, 2019 you will pay the license fee plus an offence penalty: …
$10 Entry Fee – Winner to receive 60% of the total entrance fees
$10 for Lunch
Contact any Kitscoty Legion Member for more information.
All Council Meetings are open to the public.
Persons wishing to have an item on the Agenda must submit it in writing to the CAO by 4:00pm the Wednesday prior to the Council Meeting.
*Council meetings are subject to change by Council resolution
Village of Kitscoty Forms
- Cat & Dog License Application
- E-Mail Consent Form
- Enforcement Concern Tracker
- Fire Pit permit Bylaw 553-05 Fillable for Fire Pits
- Kitscoty FCSS Application and Final Report
- Village of Kitscoty Property and Facility Rental Agreement
Property Assessment Forms and Information
- Guide to Property Assessment and Taxation in Alberta
- Assessment Review Board Complaint Form (LGS1402)
- Assessment Complaints Agent Authorization Form (LGS1405)
- Filing a Property Assessment Complaint and Preparing for your Hearing
- Senior Tax Deferral Program (SPTD)
- The Senior Tax Deferral Program Application
Monday to Friday
8:30 am - 12:00 pm & 1:00 pm to 4:30 pm
Kitscoty, AB T0B 2P0
5011 – 50 Street
Kitscoty, AB T0B 2P0
For Water and Sewer Emergencies Only Please Call 780-808-0517.