Temporary Water Disruption
Posted on: July 8, 2020
On July 9, 2020 at 9:00 am for several hours the water will be shut off on 52 avenue to the east side of 49 street.
All Council Meetings are open to the public.
Persons wishing to have an item on the Agenda must submit it in writing to the CAO by 4:00pm the Wednesday prior to the Council Meeting.
*Council Meetings are subject to change by Council resolution.
Electronic Council Meeting Notification (MGA Section 199)
The recently enacted Meeting Procedures (COVID-19 Suppression) Regulation allows municipalities to hold public meetings in a manner that supports the social distancing recommendation from the Chief Medical Officer of Health. Municipalities now have flexibility when conducting meetings by electronic means (live-stream, teleconference, etc.) while continuing to provide information to the public. The Village of Kitscoty hereby gives notice, in accordance with MGA s. 199 and the Meeting Procedures (COVID-10 Suppression) Regulation, that Council meetings will convene via electronic means until further notice. Administration at this time has not yet determined the online platform we will implement so please check our website for updated information.
Village of Kitscoty Forms
- Cat & Dog License Application
- E-Mail Consent Form
- Enforcement Concern Tracker
- Fire Pit permit Bylaw 553-05 Fillable for Fire Pits
- Kitscoty FCSS Application and Final Report
- Village of Kitscoty Property and Facility Rental Agreement
Property Assessment Forms and Information
- Guide to Property Assessment and Taxation in Alberta
- Assessment Review Board Complaint Form (LGS1402)
- Assessment Complaints Agent Authorization Form (LGS1405)
- Filing a Property Assessment Complaint and Preparing for your Hearing
- Senior Tax Deferral Program (SPTD)
- The Senior Tax Deferral Program Application
Monday to Friday
8:30 am - 12:00 pm & 1:00 pm to 4:30 pm
Kitscoty, AB T0B 2P0
5011 – 50 Street
Kitscoty, AB T0B 2P0
For Water and Sewer Emergencies Only Please Call 780-808-0517.